International Preschool, Daycare & Activity Center
At Jigyaasa we use “Whole Child” approach that develops your child’s cognitive, physical, social-emotional, and creative abilities.
Our curriculum is designed by understanding various early childhood approaches and developing an individualized curriculum that follows the children’s interests and needs.
Our curriculum is based on Montessori, Waldorf Steiner, the Play-Based curriculum, the Reggio Emilia approach, the Theory of Multiple Intelligence and Japanese teaching methodology where Manners comes before knowledge
Each month, teachers focus on developing specific skills in seven learning domains:
* Personal, Social and Emotional Development
* Physical and Motor Development
* Communication and Language and Literacy Development
* Knowledge and Understanding of the World
* Mathematical Development
* Creative Development
* Intellectual and Cognitive development